This specially is for anyone who hasn’t been to Lagos or those who stay in Lagos but haven’t had any real experience whatsoever about the yellow and black beasts called Danfo.
- Here in Lagos, our Danfos have drivers and conductors, but as against popular belief, drivers aren’t always the boss.
2. Take him less serious whenever he tells you he doesn’t have change, it’s a reflex statement no matter how strong his eyes are.
3. He might be serious with the above at times but the worst that will happen is setting you up for a forceful marriage by pairing you with another male or female passenger depending on the situation.
The above are the worst you can do when this happens
4. Oh! did you just notice the messy wires beneath the steering wheel. fret not. We are used to that here. Noting will happen.
5. we only use seat belts to evade LASTMA here not for preventing accidents.So don’t worry about the types of outworn seat-belts you’d come in contact with.
6. Don’t leave the bus because his mouth smells, you might never find another bus with a difference. Our conductors and drivers get their inspiration from them.
7. In case either of the driver or conductor strips during a scuffle with any of the uniform guys, he isn’t at all mad, it’s another cost-effective method of evading arrest.
That is all for now.
Can you relate to any of the above?