For over 48 hours now, I’ve been masturbating over the proposed release of my 2018 travel plans. Even though I didn’t have a resolution for the year per say, I had few general goals of which traveling and writing more are two of them.
For me to travel more, I need to be kind of structured and this is why drafting up a travel plan is essential.
You need to read: How Nomadic Negro Survived Beyond Its First Year
Below are Five quick things you need to know about my 2018 travel plans
- I’ve never been to any of the listed places before
You heard right. I even do not know how to get to these places but guess what? That’s why it’d be really interesting as I’d sincerely pen down my experiences exactly the way they unfold.
2. There’s an average of two trips per month.
It’s in a bid to challenge myself. Where the money will come from, I don’t even know.😟
The calendar has also been divided such that while some months have been dedicated to traveling, others were committed to review of restaurants just to spice things up.😉
3. There sure will be guest appearances.
Another reason why this calendar is made public is to enable people who’d like to join in on any of the trips know when I’d go on them. This is inclusive of the reviews.
4. 2018 will birth the use of video reviews by me.
Yes. I’d start making better use of videos.
5. I’d be organizing a major beach house party to celebrate a successful tour at the end of the year if I don’t die before then.
Did I miss out somewhere you feel should have been included? Let me know in the comments’ section.